- When:6-3 Mon-Fri (kitchen closes 130)
- Where:Unit 6 313 Hay St East Perth
- Tel:9325 9396
- When:Breakfast & lunch from 6am Mon-Sun
- Where:25/50 Royal St East Perth
- Tel:9221 5919
- Good for:a healthy and delicious breakfast to start the day.
Rose Deli won me over from the moment I set eyes on their pastel pink decor. It’s not over the top, but the little touches are so tastefully added through chairs, crockery and the salt, that it makes for a delightful setting in which to enjoy a bowl of muesli and a coffee. Read full review
- When:7-3 Mon-Fri
- Where:191 / 471 Hay St Perth
- Tel:9221 1131
- Good for:a great coffee in the east end of town.
Since opening its doors in 2011, Bench Espresso has been embraced by the city’s east side workers. Positioned near the law courts on Hay Street, Bench’s polished concrete floors are offset by clean fittings, and gentle bursts of green and mauve decor are dotted about the café. Read full review
- When:7am-9pm Mon-Sun
- Where:Down on the waterfront, Shop 21 / 60 Royal St East Perth
- Tel:9221 0771
- Good for:breakfast!
Located on the water, deep inside the East Perth redevelopment area is the carbo-loaded Toast. At last count, Toast offered 14 different kinds of bread, from a gluten free option to rich, eggy challah. Read full review