- When:10-10 Mon-Thurs, 10am-late Fri, 9am-late Sat, 9am-10pm Sun
- Where:43 Pakenham St Fremantle
- Tel:9336 1032
- Good for:sharing lunch with friends.
- When:8am-10pm Mon-Sat, 8-3 Sun
- Where:663 Beaufort Street Mt Lawley
- Tel:9370 4883
- Good for:delicious tapas and great coffee.
Adorning Beaufort street in Mount Lawley, this Italian/Spanish canteen is leaving an impression on Perth’s diners. Serving some of the best coffee in Mount Lawley, Cantina spills out onto the small adjacent shopping arcade, giving it a lively atmosphere. Read full review
- When:7-4 Mon-Thurs, 7-330 Fri, 1030-3 Sat
- Where:Rear, 307 Murray St Perth
- Tel:9321 3982
- Good for:extensive vegetarian options.
Walk out the back of the city Country Road store and you’ll find their delightful little café. They don’t try to be overly fancy here, nor do they try to be trendy, rather what you find at the Country Road Café is a delectable selection of food and drink Read full review
- When:6-3 Tues-Sat, 7-12 Sun
- Where:24 Muriel Ave Innaloo
- Good for:much needed fuelling up before hitting IKEA.
Cup & Co is packed in the mornings, with locals grabbing a cuppa on the way to work, and is quickly making Innaloo a destination for great coffee and tasty breakfasts Read full review
- When:7-430 Mon-Wed, 7-8 Thurs-Sat, 7-4 Sun
- Where:29 Strickland St Mt Claremont
- Tel:9284 2100
- Good for:fresh and healthy lunches.
In the quiet, residential suburb of Mt Claremont lies a little gem of a café. Open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, Deli Chicchi is a favourite meeting place for locals, Read full review
- When:7-5 Mon-Sun
- Where:312 South Tce South Freo
- Tel:9336 5475
While the name might be a mouthful, once you get to Di Bella Coffee Roasting Warehouse, the mouthfuls you’ll be having will consist of tasty breakfast and lunch dishes made fresh on the premises. As the name suggests, coffee is a big deal here, with Di Bella roasted onsite. Read full review