- When:10-late (call on the day for exact time) Mon-Sun
- Where:Fisherman's Wharf, 44 Mews Rd Fremantle
- Tel:9335 1911
- Good for:fish and chips enjoyed on the waterfront.
- When:7-4 Mon-Thurs, 7-330 Fri, 1030-3 Sat
- Where:Rear, 307 Murray St Perth
- Tel:9321 3982
- Good for:extensive vegetarian options.
Walk out the back of the city Country Road store and you’ll find their delightful little café. They don’t try to be overly fancy here, nor do they try to be trendy, rather what you find at the Country Road Café is a delectable selection of food and drink Read full review
- When:6-3 Tues-Sat, 7-12 Sun
- Where:24 Muriel Ave Innaloo
- Good for:much needed fuelling up before hitting IKEA.
Cup & Co is packed in the mornings, with locals grabbing a cuppa on the way to work, and is quickly making Innaloo a destination for great coffee and tasty breakfasts Read full review
- When:7-430 Mon-Wed, 7-8 Thurs-Sat, 7-4 Sun
- Where:29 Strickland St Mt Claremont
- Tel:9284 2100
- Good for:fresh and healthy lunches.
In the quiet, residential suburb of Mt Claremont lies a little gem of a café. Open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, Deli Chicchi is a favourite meeting place for locals, Read full review
- When:7-5 Mon-Sun
- Where:312 South Tce South Freo
- Tel:9336 5475
While the name might be a mouthful, once you get to Di Bella Coffee Roasting Warehouse, the mouthfuls you’ll be having will consist of tasty breakfast and lunch dishes made fresh on the premises. As the name suggests, coffee is a big deal here, with Di Bella roasted onsite. Read full review
- When:Mon-Fri 6-3, Sat 7-3
- Where:158 Orrong Rd Lathlain
- Tel:9470 2369
- Good for:picking up a tray of doughnuts for afternoon tea at home.
Doghouse is one of Perth’s best kept secrets. The drive through doughnut and hot dog shop is a long standing favourite amongst local tradies and you’ll soon be hooked too. Read full review
- Where:1 James St Fremantle
- Good for:date night cocktails and eats.
Find Don Tapa inside The Mantle – a Fremantle based activity hub where people come together to eat, drink, work and play. In this renovated warehouse, Don Tapa serve South American inspired cuisine as well as excellent cocktails that will encourage you to stay a while longer to sample your way through the list. Read full review