- When:7-330 Mon-Fri, 7-3 Sat
- Where:170 Railway Pde Perth
- Tel:9388 8163
- Good for:coffee and a house made baked treat.
- When:Mon-Sat 630-630
- Where:Shop 35, 17-31 Rokeby Rd Subiaco
- Good for:affordable and delicious small bites.
Sleek and inviting design welcomes you into this Subiaco café, where a charming barista (or three) will take your coffee order and pump out a perfect cup, made with beans from Melbourne’s Code Black Coffee. The all day food menu is also a hit Read full review
- When:630-530 Mon-Fri, 630-4 Sat, 630-3 Sun
- Where:19 Broadway Nedlands
- Tel:9389 6404
- Good for:freshly baked bread and tasty, gourmet sandwiches.
Supplying a large chunk of Perth’s cafe’s and restaurant’s with daily freshly baked bread, Barrett’s is the local bakery that you wish was at the end of your street. With a simple fit out, Barrett’s serves up a large variety of baked breads, which are all baked on the premises. Read full review
- When:7am-10pm, Mon-Sun
- Where:488-492 Beaufort St Highgate
- Tel:9328 6299
- Good for:a warming meal morning, noon and night.
Previously known as the Beaufort Street Merchant, Beaufort Local is an expanded version of the popular brasserie, with added garden bar. It continues to be one of the best restaurants on the Mt Lawley-Highgate strip Read full review
- When:7-3 Mon-Fri
- Where:191 / 471 Hay St Perth
- Tel:9221 1131
- Good for:a great coffee in the east end of town.
Since opening its doors in 2011, Bench Espresso has been embraced by the city’s east side workers. Positioned near the law courts on Hay Street, Bench’s polished concrete floors are offset by clean fittings, and gentle bursts of green and mauve decor are dotted about the café. Read full review
- When:12pm - late Tues-Sat
- Where:198 William St Northbridge
- Tel:9227 0883
- Good for:popping in for a glass of wine after checking out a nearby exhibition.
Bivouac Canteen & Bar has established itself as the ideal post to drop in with friends at any time of day. Whether it’s to meet up for a glass of wine before a show around the corner Read full review
- When:7-5 Mon-Fri, 7-330pm Sat
- Where:349 Rokeby Rd Subiaco
- Tel:9381 2841
- Good for:the tastiest, homemade, Mediterranean inspired cakes.
This small, sensational, humming little café is the work of Despina and Brian Tanner who have mashed southern Mediterranean influences into one of the most loved spots in Perth. Read full review
- When:8am-10pm Mon-Sat, 8-3 Sun
- Where:663 Beaufort Street Mt Lawley
- Tel:9370 4883
- Good for:delicious tapas and great coffee.
Adorning Beaufort street in Mount Lawley, this Italian/Spanish canteen is leaving an impression on Perth’s diners. Serving some of the best coffee in Mount Lawley, Cantina spills out onto the small adjacent shopping arcade, giving it a lively atmosphere. Read full review