- When:7-4 Mon-Sun
- Where:3/1 Kent St Rockingham
- Tel:9528 5335
- Good for:gourmet deli goods and cookbooks.
Delis & Markets
- When:Tues-Sat 10-6
- Where:89C Whatley Cres Bayswater
- Good for:cheese, of course!
Run by two cheese loving locals, this Bayswater shop sells a variety of cheeses with a large section from WA producer Blue Cow. You’ll find common and not so common cheeses, with staff who are happy to help guide you towards something you’ll really love. Read full review
- When:9-530 Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat
- Where:2 Hobbs Ave Como
- Good for:guilt-free coffee and scrummy slices.
This little number is a bit hidden in Como suburbia, and totally worth the trip. First and foremost a health food store (the cool kind), Loose Produce specialises in specialties. Organic, eco-friendly, gluten-free, fair-trade… you name it. Browse the aisles and get inspired to create your own muesli blend or snack mix. Read full review
- Where:112 Brisbane St Highgate
- Tel:9328 9262
- Good for:stocking your pantry with Asian groceries.
Ever been cooking a Chinese recipe and had no idea what a certain ingredient is or where to get it? Let Lucky help you out. They have a great range of groceries featuring a host of products from various cuisines from throughout Asia Read full review
- When:10-7 Mon-Wed, 10-9 Thurs-Sat, 10-4 Sun & Public Holidays
- Where:842 Albany Hwy East Vic Park
- Tel:6161 2969
Specialising in WA made produce, Nosh Gourmet Food & Gifts is an excellent choice when shopping for those hard-to-buy-for friends. The team at Nosh put together hampers of high quality edible goodies as well as complimentary items like cookbooks, tea pots and more. Read full review
- When:7:30-6 Mon-Fri, 7:30-5 Sat, 8-12 Sun
- Where:1008 Beaufort St Bedford
- Good for:lunching with friends whilst planning your dinner.
Paddock & Farm is a high quality butcher dedicated to serving you fresh meat and eggs. Then the other half of the joint is a dedicated café where you can enjoy the fresh produce in house Read full review