- When:630-5 Mon-Fri, 7-4 Sat, 7-1 Sun
- Where:270 South Tce South Fremantle
- Good for:freshly baked loaves.
- When:630-530 Mon-Fri, 630-4 Sat, 630-3 Sun
- Where:19 Broadway Nedlands
- Tel:9389 6404
- Good for:freshly baked bread and tasty, gourmet sandwiches.
Supplying a large chunk of Perth’s cafe’s and restaurant’s with daily freshly baked bread, Barrett’s is the local bakery that you wish was at the end of your street. With a simple fit out, Barrett’s serves up a large variety of baked breads, which are all baked on the premises. Read full review
- When:7-5 Mon- Fri, 7-230 Sat, 7-1230 Sun
- Where:93 Shenton Rd Swanbourne
- Tel:9385 4227
- Good for:catering your crafternoon tea and filling the picnic basket.
No baguette is ever going to be as good as the ones freshly torn and squished with brie in your Parisien pied-à-terre, but at home in Perth you can’t go past the masterful breads and cakes from this top-notch patisserie. Read full review
- Where:106 Aberdeen St Northbridge
- Tel:9328 8196
- Good for:absolutely delicious Italian style pastries and cakes to take away.
- When:6-3 Tues-Sat, 7-12 Sun
- Where:24 Muriel Ave Innaloo
- Good for:much needed fuelling up before hitting IKEA.
Cup & Co is packed in the mornings, with locals grabbing a cuppa on the way to work, and is quickly making Innaloo a destination for great coffee and tasty breakfasts Read full review
- When:Mon-Fri 6-3, Sat 7-3
- Where:158 Orrong Rd Lathlain
- Tel:9470 2369
- Good for:picking up a tray of doughnuts for afternoon tea at home.
Doghouse is one of Perth’s best kept secrets. The drive through doughnut and hot dog shop is a long standing favourite amongst local tradies and you’ll soon be hooked too. Read full review
- When:8-8 Mon-Sun
- Where:Shop 4 / 364 William St Northbridge
- Tel:9228 8783
- Good for:sweet or savoury Asian style baked goods.