- When:930-5 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat
- Where:243 Stirling Hwy, Claremont
- Tel:9384 6035
- Good for:a large selection of beautiful paper goods.
Art & Design
- When:9-5pm Mon-Sun
- Where:Kings Park, Fraser Ave West Perth
- Tel:9480 3900
- Good for:putting money back into the park and botanic gardens which we all enjoy for free.
Aspects brings together a truly amazing range of art, craft and design pieces from Western Australian and Australian designers. It is found within Kings Park Read full review
- When:9-5 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat
- Where:357 Murray St Perth
- Tel:9226 2161
- Good for:showcasing new exhibitions and promoting new ideas for Perth.
FORM is not just a brick and mortar art gallery on Murray Street, it is so much more. FORM is a thought process, a creative progression, and a way of life for many. It’s an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which works to develop and promote creativity and design in Western Australia. Read full review
- When:Shop 10-5 Mon-Sun, check site for many more events
- Where:1 Finnerty St Fremantle
- Tel:9432 9555
- Good for:the local Freo arts hub.
Immerse yourself in Freo’s relaxed vibe at this historic building, which exudes character and charm. Fremantle Arts Centre is the place to go for a cultural feast for the senses. Read full review
- When:10-6 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat
- Where:56 Angove St North Perth
- Tel:9228 4832
- Good for:supporting local talent
Husband and wife team, Jane King and Adam Coffey, are producing some of the most incredible design work around. Lucky for us, you can purchase some of their amazing creations through their Angove Street store, Future Shelter! Read full review