- When:930-5 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat
- Where:243 Stirling Hwy, Claremont
- Tel:9384 6035
- Good for:a large selection of beautiful paper goods.
Art & Design
- When:9-5pm Mon-Sun
- Where:Kings Park, Fraser Ave West Perth
- Tel:9480 3900
- Good for:putting money back into the park and botanic gardens which we all enjoy for free.
Aspects brings together a truly amazing range of art, craft and design pieces from Western Australian and Australian designers. It is found within Kings Park Read full review
- When:9.30-5 Mon-Sun (by appt only)
- Where:Paper Mountain, Upstairs, 267 William St Northbridge
- Good for:locally made stationery.
Artist and creator Magali Dincher always enjoyed opening up her studio to the public, inviting people to view her works in progress, engaging with like-minded folk and meeting interesting people. Read full review
- When:Shop 10-5 Mon-Sun, check site for many more events
- Where:1 Finnerty St Fremantle
- Tel:9432 9555
- Good for:the local Freo arts hub.
Immerse yourself in Freo’s relaxed vibe at this historic building, which exudes character and charm. Fremantle Arts Centre is the place to go for a cultural feast for the senses. Read full review
- When:10-6 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat
- Where:56 Angove St North Perth
- Tel:9228 4832
- Good for:supporting local talent
Husband and wife team, Jane King and Adam Coffey, are producing some of the most incredible design work around. Lucky for us, you can purchase some of their amazing creations through their Angove Street store, Future Shelter! Read full review
- When:2-6 Mon, 10-6 Thurs-Fri, 10-5 Sat, 10-3 Sun
- Where:14/872 Beaufort St Inglewood
- Good for:a truly unique piece of industrial furniture to smarten up your room.
Walking up the stairs in the complex that houses Industriale, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’re in the wrong spot. Is there really a shop filled with unique, Western Australian products amongst the offices and professional services? There sure is! Read full review