- When:6-4 Mon-Sun
- Where:50 Cleaver St West Perth
- Good for:a quick pick me up when passing.
- When:930-4 Mon-Fri, 10-5 Sat-Sun (10-5 in school holidays)
- Where:City West Centre, Sutherland St, West Perth
- Tel:9215 0700
- Good for:exploring science in an interactive environment.
This science and technology centre might be aimed at tots and teens, but that doesn’t stop Scitech from being a load of fun for people of all ages. There are plenty of exhibits and games, all which aim to educate in an engaging way. Read full review
- When:Breakfast Mon-Sat, Lunch Mon-Fri
- Where:1251 Hay St West Perth
- Tel:9322 9896
- Good for:gluten-free friendly lunches but plenty of options for those not so limited in dietary requirements as well.
Lunch is the Food Store’s forte, with loads of hot and cold options. There’s not just soup and pasta to warm your belly on a cold winter’s day, but they offer roast veggies, vegetable stacks and various other options. Read full review
- Where:21 Mayfair St West Perth
- Good for:workers of West Perth wanting to escape the office with some rustic charm.
Pony Express O is owned and run by Perth hospitality stalwart Garret Walsh. He’s been providing this fine city with food and drinks for decades, and you can see his passion and dedication in this coffee shop. Read full review