- Where:149 Scarborough Beach Rd Mt Hawthorn
- Tel:9201 0271
- When:930-5 Mon-Sat
- Where:174 Scarborough Beach Rd, Mt Hawthorn
- Tel:9444 4826
- Good for:an eclectic homewares and gift store filled with unexpected finds.
If you’re after a gift or sweet little piece to cheer up your place, then make sure you head to Mount Hawthorn and check out Antedote Living. Whilst initial impressions may be a little overwhelming due to the sheer amount of products in this store, do not be put off as there really are a lot of beautiful finds here, Read full review
- When:5-10pm Wed-Sun
- Where:Rear of IGA carpark, off Scarborough Beach Rd, Mt Hawthorn
- Good for:tasty pizzas in a casual yet stylish eatery, best enjoyed with good company.
If Neighborhood Pizza is not your local, the simple answer is to move house. After spending a few years in the US, and inspired by the casual barn style eateries over there, the owners, who have years of hospitality experience under their belt, have come home to develop a casual yet slick eatery. Read full review
- When:930-530 Mon-Sat
- Where:176a Scarborough Beach Rd, Mt Hawthorn
- Tel:9443 2052
- Good for:unique invites, vintage inspired birthday cards, and all sorts of papery goodness.
You’ll spot this unassuming little paper shop in Mount Hawthorn, and be taken by the quaint frontage filled with gorgeous window displays and welcoming bench seat parked out the front during the warmer months. Read full review
- When:Friday nights, doors open 5:45pm
- Where:Cnr Buxton St and Scarborough Beach Rd, Mt Hawthorn
- Tel:9447 8111
- Good for:live jazz on Friday nights
The Jazz Cellar is one of Perth’s best kept secrets. A little hard to find, this hideaway is located in an alley, through an old phone booth and down a flight of stairs where there is a scattering of tables and chairs Read full review