- When:8-3 Wed-Sun
- Where:18B Haynes St Kalamunda
- Tel:9293 3023
- When:4-late Wed-Mon
- Where:7125 Great Eastern Hwy Mundaring
- Tel:9295 6611
- Good for:stopping by for dinner after an afternoon at Mundaring Weir.
This Mundaring joint is the original pizzeria from Theo Kalogeracos – multi-award winning pizza maker. It has always been well worth the long drive up to the hills to get a taste of his wonderful woodfired creations, and even though there are now restaurants in both Leederville and Hillarys, there’s something really fun about heading off to the original location.
- When:Tues-Sun 10-530
- Where:30 Haynes St Kalamunda
- Tel:6293 1463
- Good for:an old fashioned ice cream sundae.
Collodel is one of the best creameries in Perth, with ice cream, sorbet and frozen yoghurt made fresh on the premises. Drawing on the traditional method from Northern Italy to make their top notch treats, they offer a small selection of classic flavours executed perfectly. Read full review
- When:Mon-Fri 7-4, Sat-Sun 8-3
- Where:2A Haynes St Kalamunda
- Tel:9293 0060
- Good for:letting your cares fly away with a good cup of tea.
Kalamunda locals will probably want this place kept a secret, but sorry folks, this café is definitely well worth the lush drive up the hill. The quaint space holds a handful of small tables where you can enjoy freshly baked pies and salad for lunch Read full review
- When:8-12 Sundays
- Where:Central Mall, Kalamunda
- Good for:fresh, seasonal produce and seedlings in the hills area.