- When:6-9 Mon-Sun
- Where:149 Marine Parade North Cottesloe
- Tel:9385 2411
Click on an icon to see more
- When:11-12am Mon-Thurs, 10-12am Fri-Sun
- Where:Cnr Marine Parade & Eric St Cottesloe
- Tel:9384 2555
- Good for:no fuss pub meals in a beachside setting.
The OBH is like Cott Hotel’s country cousin. It’s situated up the road in North Cottesloe, with analogous, wide windows that open out, displaying beautiful water views. Read full review
- When:12-10pm Mon-Sun
- Where:104 Marine Parade Cottesloe
- Tel:9383 1100
- Good for:a beachside beer whilst enjoying the sunset.
If you’re in the mood for a beachside beer with ocean views, enjoyed in the glorious afternoon sunshine, then take a left as you go through the main entrance of this iconic hotel. Read full review
- When:7am-late Mon-Sun
- Where:88 Marine Parade Cottesloe
- Tel:9286 1111
- Good for:a beach side meal at restaurant prices.
Previously the old Tropicana cafe, popular for a cold drink following a swim at the beach, Il Lido has taken it up a notch and pared back the look since launching in 2007. Read full review
- Good for:swimming in the crystal clear water and enjoying the sunshine.
- When:630am-10pm Sun-Wed, 630am-1030pm Thurs-Sat
- Where:1 Napoleon St Cottesloe
- Tel:9384 0696
- Good for:delicious breakfasts and tasty food throughout the day.
Van’s have a particularly good reputation for their breakfasts, though their lunch and dinner offerings, too, are worthy of such attention. Read full review
- When:930-5 Mon-Sat
- Where:5/7 Napoleon St Cottesloe
- Tel:9383 4699
- Good for:beautiful art-deco style jewellery in a variety of price ranges.
- When:9-530 Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat, 11-4 Sun
- Where:28 Napoleon St Cottesloe
- Tel:9384 0100
- Good for:the latest styles in ladies' shoes.
A family owned business with five locations around Perth, Perth ladies can always rely on Hobbs to dress their feet each season. Their shoes are good quality, Read full review
- When:630am-8pm Mon-Sun
- Where:40 Jarrad St Cottesloe
- Tel:9284 5176
- Good for:filling up the picnic hamper.